1. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Guaranteed? I don’t know. I’d probably cry if I watched “My First Mister” again. Or “Luther”.
2. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Bigger boobs, definitely.
3. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Is fear of nuclear war irrational?
4. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
Cracking my neck, hooking my hands behind my neck, cracking my knuckles, generally fidgeting, picking at my nails, putting my hands in my pockets, hell, pretty much anything I do with my arms or hands.
5. Do you have too many love interests?
6. Do you know anyone famous?
7. Describe your bed.
Queen sized and too soft.
8. Spontaneous or plan?
Plan, but on short notice 🙂
9. Do you know how to play poker?
10. What do you carry with you at all times?
Two wallets to accomodate the various keys, cards, and cash which are necessary in today’s world.
11. What do you miss most about being little?
Long spring days with nothing to do but climb trees and get muddy.
12. Are you happy with your given name?
13. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
I’d like to say NEVER!, but I’d probably do it for a mil. Possibly less.
14. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
yes and yes
15. Have you given up on your dreams or are you still chasing them?
Chasing them harder than ever…