Yoinked from polyanarch:
Anarchists Anonymous: A 12 Step Program
1. We admitted we were powerless over our neighbors – that their lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore them to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn their will and their lives over to the care of Government as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our fellow citizens.
5. Complained to Government, moralized to ourselves and whined to another human being about the exact nature of their wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have Government remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to legislate away their shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons others had harmed through apathy, and forced them to make amends to their victims.
9. Made costly and indirect transfers to such victims wherever possible, even when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take communal inventory and when our neighbors were wrong promptly called for a law to deal with it.
11. Sought through lobbying and regulation to improve our conscious contact with Government, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His laws for us and his power to enforce them.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to individualists, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
(Note: this post is not meant to make light of the genuine problem of alcoholism, only the phantom problem of individual responsibility.)