So I went to write an evaluation of who I am now, because I feel like I need an accurate picture of where I am before I can figure out where I want to go. And I immediately hit a wall… How do you begin to write something like that? It’s so open-ended… I guess what you’re supposed to do when you don’t know where to begin is to write an outline, so here goes:
- History – what has gone into making me who I am?
- Spirituality – what do I believe?
- Relationships – how do I fit in with the other inhabitants of this rock?
- Philosophy – do I even have one?
- Health – emotional and physical
- Pleasures – What makes me happy?
- Values – what’s important to me?
- Strengths – what am I good at?
- Weaknesses – what do I suck at?
- Fears – what keeps me awake at night?
Hopefully it’ll be a little more managable that way.