+ My last day here is in 2.5 days.
– I feel like kind of a mess. I haven’t been working out, meditating, or going through my inboxes regularly. I don’t feel in control and on top of things.
+ In lieu of being organized and taking care of myself, I’ve been doing things like watching a lot movies, playing with my new XBox (thanks again
!), playing Apples to Apples with the family (thanks
!), and reading The Golden Compass to the kids at night. These things are fun, and it’s fun to have fun!
– My right arm/wrist aches. I wonder if this is what RSI feels like?
+ We watched Mrs. Henderson Presents last night. It was entirely delightful.
– I don’t want to go to my weekly meditation group tonight, and I’m not sure why. This isn’t the first time I’ve felt this way. Is it knee-jerk resistance to something that I know is good for me, like a child avoiding spinach? Or is it the vaguely negative vibes I sometimes feel about it? I’m not sure. How do I tell?
+ I’m accomplishing a surprising number of my goals for the year. I never wrote the list down, but it went something like: new hair, new car, new job. The only thing that’s missing is beginning to learn the piano, but I still have some time left.
– I’m still not involved in the local music scene in any way. This is lame.
+ My new laptop bag is on it’s way. A silly thing to get excited about, perhaps, but I have the geek’s trait of fetishizing well-made gear.
– I didn’t schedule any break at all between quitting Raytheon and starting the new job. I’m an idiot.
+ Yay for good sex!
Isn’t the good sex thing about ten +s?
I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had it, that’s just from what I hear…
It balances out with the lack of break between jobs–what good is sex if you don’t have time to have it?
How is “The Golden Compass”? I saw the preview for the movie and it looked good, but I’ve never heard of the book before.
The whole trilogy (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass) is fantastic. I haven’t been as enthralled with a fantasy world since Narnia.
– I want to play Apples to Apples, Glenn Beck always talked about it. We should come down and play with your guys some time.
– Don’t forget to let me know when the next Lancaster Goth outing is…
– Yay for good sex! (though it may lead to babies)
Maybe you don’t want to go to meditation becasue you haven’t been meditating…
Comments are closed.